Thermotex Equine Far Infrared Heating Neck Wrap
2 – 5” X 13”
120V, 26 Watts
One year on parts and labour
Delivering gentle, deep-penetrating and relaxing far infrared heat to increase blood flow to the horse’s neck and throat area and relieve pain and inflammation.
After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow, which enhances the natural properties that the body requires to heal. Providing nutrients, oxygen and proteins to the area and delivering temporary relief of pain and inflammation.
The Equine Neck System possesses two elements and features three element positions with the top position over the spine for pre-chiropractic adjustment, the middle position to treat the main muscle mass in the neck, and the lowest position to treat the throat area.
Provides relief from:
- Localized trauma to the neck
- Muscle Strains of the chest
Helps to improve:
- Promote vasodilatation of the blood vessels resulting in increased blood circulation to the heated tissue
- Promote pain relief
- Increase extensibility within all of the tendons and ligaments
- Decrease joint stiffness
- The removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins)