Extended Warranty +4 Years
+4 Years Extended Warranty (5 Years Total)
Applies to personal line only (excluding Professional model)
One extended warranty per one product
Promo codes and discounts do not apply
Extended Warranty coverage may be contracted for each Thermotex Therapy Personal product (excluding the Professional model). Each extended warranty must be purchased within 30 days of the original purchase.
The term of this Extended Warranty agreement shall begin the first day following the expiration of the original Warranty of one year. The payment for the Extended Warranty must be paid in full and shall be non-refundable once paid. The cost of this +4 Year Extended Warranty for the Thermotex Personal product (excluding the Thermotex Professional) is $69.99. Once purchased, your invoice #, which is included inside your product box, is your warranty registration.
This Extended Warranty applies only to “Thermotex Therapy” branded products manufactured by Thermotex Therapy Systems, Calgary, Alberta, Canada only and only for Thermotex Personal devices, Platinum, Gold, Foot, Knee, Elbow, and Wrist (left or right).
- Repair or replace defective parts within the extended warranty period outlined above.
- Any defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and services.
- Shipment costs to Thermotex.
- Damages or losses, direct or indirect, caused by misuse, abuse, accident, negligence, conditions of transport or storage or failure to follow instructions.
- Statements that are made or published, written or oral that are inconsistent with the facts as published in the literature or specifications furnished by the company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This is an extended warranty and service contract. LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFIT OR MEDICAL EXPENSES CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, ISUSE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation by incidental dames, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.