Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pet Pad – Large
Designed to comfort pets and safely relieve pain and inflammation with far infrared heat therapy.
Delivering gentle, deep-penetrating infrared heat to help soothe pain safely, effectively and expertly while helping your pet to relax.
After just 20 minutes, the heat penetrates to depths of 2.36 inches promoting increased blood flow into the targeted area delivering nutrients, oxygen and proteins to keep tissues healthy while eliminating toxin build up and reducing inflammation.
Our pet products are manufactured using the same technology as our therapeutic personal products which are registered as medical devices with Health Canada and the FDA.
Provides relief from:
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Increased tissue extensibility
- Easy to operate
- Convenient to use
- Costs less than 3 cents per day to operate on the low setting for 24 hours.
Therapeutic benefits of far infrared heat:
- Vasodilatation of the blood vessels result in increased localized blood flow to accelerate healing
- Pain relief
- Increased metabolic activity within the cells to help repair and recover
- Provides deep heat for animals that cannot maintain body temperature
- Removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins).
“This may just be the thing for your pet suffering from stiffness and signs of aging”
For pets that weigh more than 24 lbs.
NOTE: For hygienic and health reasons, used pet products are not returnable.
Measures 33" x 40" x 1 1/2"
110 volt, 35-watt power
Grey Sherpa Polyester Blend top/Black nylon edges and bottom
Warranty: One year on parts and labour